Cheers to a Successful Start to 2018
Dear GG Rebels,
Happy Spring! Time to break out the rosé… 2018 has been off to an amazing start. As a growing brand, none of this would be possible without each of you. We are constantly thriving to improve and we love to hear from you. Please never hesitate to tell us a though, concern, or inspiration you have. As a part of our team, we wanted to share with you what we’ve been up to for Q1:
- We hosted a pop-up at Bloomingdale’s in Century City Mall in Los Angeles last month. Thank you to everyone who stopped by and those who recognized GG Maull when they were shopping- especially Vanessa Simmons! A fellow GG Rebel who’s favorite GG Maull is our Rebel Belt Bag.
- At Bloomingdales we showed our… Over the Rainbow Collection which includes a brand new style- The Cocktail Clutch. Look out for our Rainbow Waves Mini GG coming soon…
- We’re always working a season ahead. Our Tough Luxe Collection will be coming this fall, but we gave a sneak peak to all of your favorite magazines- Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire, InStyle, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, and NY Family came to view the collection. To spice things up, we treated the editors to a night of wine and painting. It was a HUGE hit and we can’t wait to host one of our Rebel Sessions there in the future!
- Speaking of Rebel Sessions….we hosted our first one at ABC Kitchen for Galentines Day! Customers who make a GG Maull purchase are invited to join our entrepreneurial spirited community of dynamic women who encourage each other to take risks and achieve their goals- with this we will host fun and engaging events to connect these like-minded women.
- Press features for Q1 have included our FIRST EVER COVER on New York Family Magazine, an amazing piece in WWD on myself and GG Maull, and a feature on our Outlaw Clutch on MarieClaire.com!
- I’ve graduated from the Tory Burch/Goldman Sach’s 10K Small Business Program which focused on supporting and educating female CEO’s like myself on how to grow our business. Now it’s time to implement my growth plan for GG Maull!
- For International Women’s Day I was lucky enough to speak at Berlin Cameron’s Girl Brands Do It Better about GG Maull and what it’s like to grow the business as a female founder.
- All eyes on us…so far this year GG Maull has been spotted on: Veronica Webb, Krystal Bick, Patina Miller, Erica Hanks, Camilla Thurman, Kelsey White, Bianca Alexa, and so many of you! Please send and share pictures- we love to see your beautiful faces.
Myself and team GG cannot begin to thank you enough for your continued love and support. Wishing you an inspiring and happy continuation of 2018.